Sunday, July 28, 2013

What do people do when they don't have to study???

The biggest test EVER (board exams for PT school) is over...

...which means I once again have a life haha. I have forgotten how much I love do to somethings. Like pinterest (sigh what did we do before this site) and finding random blogs. 

Confession: I have a weird quirk - I must read every entry a blog has ever posted til I'll be satisfied... So let it be known I approve these blogs through and through!


1) Dear Girls Above Me

A guy posting the crazy conversations he hears from his neighbors. I love it! Reading the conversations makes me feel smart (I know that kind of the whole point of the blog, but hey who doesn't like to feel brilliant every once in a while??)
www.deargirlsaboveme.com

2) 40 Days of Dating

Two friends experiment with "dating" for 40 days. I love how the interview questions for each post remain the same, as well as the comparison columns from each of their points of view. You'll just have to check it out. 
fortydaysofdating.com

3) Thirty Miles Out

Ok so this is technically a tumblr, but she includes fun old west history along with amazing pictures so its making the cut

thirtymilesout.tumblr.com

More to come... After all I've only been on fun privileges for like 4 days now!

No comments:

Post a Comment