Thursday, October 17, 2013

In the name of professionalism....

Since graduation I've been on this push to dress more professional (now that I'm holding the doctorate degree I'm trying to step away from the T-shirt and sweatpants that I've become a little too close to in the past 3 years). With this being said I'm still on the strict budget of post-grad working to pay off loans... not to mention I'm kind of a tight wad anyway (definitely got that from my dad).

Here is some recent outfits:

I went to go visit my parents in Florida after graduation, before I left I needed some shorts desperately! (Drawback to living in scrubs all summer) I found 3 pairs (red, turquoise and blue) at TJ Max for about $5 each, the red ones quickly became a favorite.

Denim button down: Target, black lace cami: walmart

Stripped tank: Old Navy
Cardigan: Stolen from my mother but originally from Target

Blouse: TJ Max



No comments:

Post a Comment